What type of currencies are accepted in Cuba
All goods and services in Cuba are priced and payable in Cuban Convertible Pesos (CUC) only, including transportation and the airport departure tax from Cuba.
The value of the Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC) is at par with the US dollars, however when exchanging US dollars into the CUC there is a 10% surcharge.
Online payments with VISA or MasterCard are charged in the equivalent in Euros and include all additional charges of our credit card processor in Europe.
Which hotels provide green fee included in accommodation?
You should double check with your hotel if you have any green fee included in your accommodation or not.
Hotels that provide Green Fee included in the accommodation.
- Meliá Las Américas. Unlimited green fee included in the accommodation for all clients from May 1st to October 31st (Low Season)
- Meliá Las Américas from November 1st to April 30th (High season) unlimited green fee included in the accommodation for:
All Canadian golfers with a minimum of 7 nights of stays
Customers paying Luxury Rooms, with a minimum of 7 nights stay, such as Grand Suite, Grand Suite Sea View, Grand View Golf Suite, Presidential Suite, Bungalow Suite and Bungalow with 2 rooms.
Clients paying Bungalow with one room.
- Meliá Las Américas from November 1st to April 30th (High season) 3 green fees per person included in the accommodation for clients who book through Meliá website:
Luxury rooms such as Grand Suite, Grand Suite Sea View, Grand View Golf Suite, Presidential Suite, Bungalow Suite, Bungalow with 2 rooms and Bungalow with one room.
Classic rooms such as Classic Ocean View, Junior Suite (minimum 7 nights stay).
- Meliá Varadero contact to contact to email@example.com
- Be Live The Cactus Adults Only ,contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paradisus Varadero contact to contact to email@example.com
- Paradisus Princesa del Mar. contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iberostar Varadero contact to email@example.com
- Iberostar Bella Vista contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meliá Marina Varadero contact to email@example.com
- Royalton Hicacos ,please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel Blau Varadero, contact to email@example.com
Note: To validate this offer, you must request the green fee golf ticket voucher upon arrival at the golf bureau or the reception of your respective hotel and present it at Pro Shop for each round of golf.
You must make your Tee Time reservation through the link http://www.cubavaraderogolfclub.com/en/tee-time/
What preventive measures to contain Covid-19 spread are going to be applied at Varadero Golf Club?
- Once you arrive we will measure your temperature, if it is higher than 37 degrees, entry will not be allowed. You will be referred to the doctor to follow the protocol defined by the health authorities.
- You should arrive to the Club wearing the clothes and shoes for playing.
- You should reserve your tee time, shared golf cart and rental clubs through this website to avoid contact.
- Please download the score card from our website.
- Avoid greetings with physical contact.
- Golf carts use will be individual or family for clients traveling together.
- Mandatory use of the mask during the Check-in process at the Pro-Shop.
- Players must maintain safe distance of 1.5 meters.
- The flags of the holes will not be removed or touched.
Do you rent set of golf clubs? What is the price?
Yes, we rent TaylorMade M6. The price of set golf clubs is 33.00 CUC per golfer per day. Clients can also bring their own clubs. We also have storage but you should pay for bag tack, its cost is 5.50 CUC. Bag Tack is a distinctive badge, if you get one, once you have paid this fee, it is valid as long as you present it, no matter how many times you return to Varadero Golf Club.
Are golf carts mandatory? What is the price?
Shared golf carts are always mandatory. If you have green fee included in your accommodation, you should present the Hotel´s golf ticket voucher for green fee and pay cash or credit card for shared powered golf cart a online or upon arrival at the Pro Shop. The price of golf cart is 33.00 CUC per client per day
Do you rent sets of golf clubs for left-handed players, rights handed players and women?
Yes, we do rent 5 sets of golf clubs for left-handed men, 5 sets of golf clubs for right-handed women and the rest for right-handed men.
Can my partner ride with me even if he/she does not golf ?
Depends on the availability during the requested departure time. Normally he or she must pay for the shared golf cart.
Do you require players to carry certificate of handicap when they play your golf course?
No handicap certificate is required to play the round of golf but the Marshall of the golf course will be monitoring the minimum skills and pace of play.
What is the dress code on the golf course?
Shirts with collars and Dockers-style shorts are welcome. Appropriate nonmetal spike golf shoes, tennis shoes or sneakers are required on the golf course. No sandals of any variety are permitted.
Do you have Tournaments Scheduled?
Do you allow children to play golf?
Yes, children can play as long as they are not beginners.
How many golfers can play at the same tee time?
It is possibe to play as two foursomes at the most in the same tee time, one for the hole number 1 and the other for the hole number 10, every 10 minutes from 7:00 AM.
If your question is not among the most frequent, please contact us as soon as possible