What type of currencies are accepted in Cuba
All goods and services in Cuba are priced and payable in Cuban Convertible Pesos (CUC) only, including transportation and the airport departure tax from Cuba.
The value of the Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC) is at par with the US dollars, however when exchanging US dollars into the CUC there is a 10% surcharge.
Online payments with VISA or MasterCard are charged in the equivalent in Euros and include all additional charges of our credit card processor in Europe.
Which hotels provide green fee included in accommodation? How should I book my tee time if I will be staying at a hotel with green fee included?
You should double check with your hotel if you have any green fee included in your accommodation or not.
Hotels that provide Green Fee included in the accommodation.
- Meliá Las Américas. Unlimited green fee included in the accommodation for all clients from May 1st to October 31st (Low Season)
- Meliá Las Américas from November 1st to April 30th (High season) unlimited green fee included in the accommodation for:
All Canadian golfers with a minimum of 7 nights of stays
Customers paying Luxury Rooms, with a minimum of 7 nights stay, such as Grand Suite, Grand Suite Sea View, Grand View Golf Suite, Presidential Suite, Bungalow Suite and Bungalow with 2 rooms.
Clients paying Bungalow with one room.
- Meliá Las Américas from November 1st to April 30th (High season) 3 green fees per person included in the accommodation for clients who book through Meliá website:
Luxury rooms such as Grand Suite, Grand Suite Sea View, Grand View Golf Suite, Presidential Suite, Bungalow Suite, Bungalow with 2 rooms and Bungalow with one room.
Classic rooms such as Classic Ocean View, Junior Suite (minimum 7 nights stay).
- Meliá Varadero at The Level rooms, 3 green fees per person included in the accommodation.
- Iberostar Bella Costa, 5 green fees per person included in the accommodation at Balcony Room with Sunwing, Hola Sun and Transat-no bungalows.
- Be Live The Cactus Adults Only for Canada, 3 green fees per person included in the accommodation for Canada.
- Paradisus Varadero at Royal Service rooms. Canada, 1 green fee per person in Junior Suite Room and 3 green fees per person in the Suite.
- Paradisus Princesa del Mar. Royal Service. Canada, 1 green fee per person in Junior Suite Room and 3 green fees per person in the Suite.
- Iberostar Varadero at SPA Junior Suite and Presidential Suite rooms with a minimum of 5 nights stay. 3 green fees per person included in the accommodation
- Iberostar Bella Vista in Suite and Swim Out rooms with a minimum of 5 nights stay. 3 green fees per person included in the accommodation.
- Meliá Marina Varadero at The Level rooms, 3 green fees per person included in the accommodation.
- Royalton Hicacos at Diamond Club Golf Rooms. For a minimum of 7 nights stay, 3 green fees included per person included in the accommodation. Stays from 4 to 6 nights: 2 green fees per person included in the accommodation. Minimum stay of 3 nights: 1 green fee per person included in the accommodation.
- Hotel Blau Varadero, 3 green fees per person included in the accommodation at Select rooms and 5 at the Suites and Suites Select, for Canada, Germany and the United Kingdom, with a minimum stay of 7 nights. There are 117 Select Rooms, 6 Suite and 6 Select Suite rooms.
Note: To validate this offer, you must request the green fee golf ticket voucher upon arrival at the golf bureau or the reception of your respective hotel and present it at Pro Shop for each round of golf.
You must make your Tee Time reservation through the link http://www.cubavaraderogolfclub.com/en/tee-time/
Do you rent set of golf clubs? What is the price?
Yes, we rent TaylorMade JetSpeed. The price of set golf clubs is 22.00 CUC per golfer per day. Clients can also bring their own clubs. We also have storage but you should pay for bag tack, its cost is 5.50 CUC. Bag Tack is a distinctive badge, if you get one, once you have paid this fee, it is valid as long as you present it, no matter how many times you return to Varadero Golf Club.
Are golf carts mandatory? What is the price?
Shared golf carts are always mandatory. If you have green fee included in your accommodation, you should present the Hotel´s golf ticket voucher for green fee and pay cash or credit card for shared powered golf cart a online or upon arrival at the Pro Shop. The price of golf cart is 33.00 CUC per client per day
Do you rent sets of golf clubs for left-handed players, rights handed players and women?
Yes, we do rent 5 sets of golf clubs for left-handed men, 5 sets of golf clubs for right-handed women and the rest for right-handed men.
Can my partner ride with me even if he/she does not golf ?
Depends on the availability during the requested departure time. Normally he or she must pay for the shared golf cart.
Do you require players to carry certificate of handicap when they play your golf course?
No handicap certificate is required to play the round of golf but the Marshall of the golf course will be monitoring the minimum skills and pace of play.
What is the dress code on the golf course?
Shirts with collars and Dockers-style shorts are welcome. Appropriate nonmetal spike golf shoes, tennis shoes or sneakers are required on the golf course. No sandals of any variety are permitted.
What brand of clubs do you rent?
Taylor Made Jet Speed.
Mens 30 Sets RH and 5 Sets LH
Ladies 5 Sets RH
Do you allow children to play golf?
Yes, children can play as long as they are not beginners.
How many golfers can play at the same tee time?
It is possibe to play as two foursomes at the most in the same tee time, one for the hole number 1 and the other for the hole number 10, every 10 minutes from 7:00 AM.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
We want to make sure that our customers understand the terms and conditions of their booking. If for any reason you do not understand any part of the terms and conditions, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Once you have made a reservation with our service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the cancellation policy. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this policy.
For Hotel Reservations:
Reservations booked and paid online at www.varaderogolfclub.com may only be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the check-in date.
There will be no refunds for shortened stays.
There are no refunds for reservations that include December 24th and December 31st.
(All Hotel Reservations will be charged the amount equal to the first night when cancelled).
For Golf Reservations:
Green Fee and Tee time booked online at www.varaderogolfclub.com may be cancelled only by email request sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org up until seven (7) days prior to the booked date.
(All reservations are subject to a 50 EUR administration fee when cancelled).
If your question is not among the most frequent, please contact us as soon as possible