Terms and Conditions
VARADERO GOLF CLUB, hereinafter VGC, offers its products and services under the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies described below, which, due to sufficient publicity, VGC considers that they have been expressly known and accepted by you when making the payment of a certain product or service. If for any reason you do not understand any part of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract or the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies, contact us before placing your order.
Once you have made and paid a reservation, it is understood that you have accepted for all legal purposes the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies. Accepting the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies, either by browsing the website, by checking the acceptance box in a Web register, or by accepting a purchase order for a reservation or order that is sent to these, you are accepting the content in its entirety of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Policies of Cancellation and / or Modification. The order can not contradict what is foreseen in them. If you do not agree with the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and Cancellation and / or Modification Policies, we ask you to refrain from using this website, register yourself there, or hire any of the products and services. services that are offered.
The General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation Policies may be modified (updated) at any time, without prior notice. The modified (updated) versions of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies will appear on this website and will be immediately applicable. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies while interested in acquiring the products and services offered on the Website. The continuity in the acquisition of said products and services implies acceptance of the modifications (updates) introduced in the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, modifications (updates) will not affect confirmed reservations, which will be governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies in force at the time the reservation was confirmed.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT:
• Data Registration: The information provided by the client will be transmitted through a secure connection, so the site guarantees the necessary confidentiality. The information provided will only be used for the execution of the reservation and the payment of the product or service, which includes special offers and new products or services. The client is responsible for the veracity and authenticity of the information, so he must review in detail and confirm the content of the information before making the payment. For more details you can see the section "Privacy and Data Protection" on the website.
• Prices: The prices of the products or services and their modalities are presented in the amounts and in the currency that refers expressly. Returns will be made in the same amounts and currency according to the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies.
• Customer service and claims: Any questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints regarding the products and services, and their modalities, will be addressed by the VGC administration through the corporate email address that is presented on the site or through communication telephone to the numbers that are credited in it.
• Limitation of Liability: VGC limits its responsibility in those aspects that correspond to assume third parties that market their products and services, according to current contracts.
• Right of Non-Admission: VGC reserves the right of non-admission.
• Legislation in force: The General Terms and Conditions of Contract and the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cuba, so that any difficulty or controversy in its interpretation or that derives from the use of the site , it will be followed according to what is established in the current Cuban norms.
The purchase and fulfillment process of your order can be done in very simple steps. It is not necessary to be registered and / or authenticated on the website to make your reservations. However, if you register, you will have the possibility to see details of the orders that you have made on our site while being authenticated, as well as request cancellation or modification.
You can include Golf reservations and room reservations for the Club House. Before adding a reservation to the order, you must complete the requested information.
If you are going to make a golf reservation, be sure to check with your hotel the requirements and facilities of Golf that it offers according to your room category. If you have Green Fee included in your hotel reservation, you must reserve Tee Time only.
The user-client who makes the reservations and pays the total amount of the order does so in the name and with the consent of all the persons for whom the reservation is completed.
You must confirm the data of all the reservations included in it. If you do not agree, you have the possibility to modify your data as well as add and / or delete reservations in it. Once confirmed the data of your reservations and executed the payment of the order correctly, You will be subject to the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies.
The total amount of the order must be paid online. In case the payment attempt is failed, you are given the possibility to retry the payment. If this is not possible, your order will expire in the established period.
The customer will pay for the product or service using a credit card authorized on the website. The site operates with Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards. This form of payment is immediate, totally secure.
LABEL RULES OR CLOTHING CODE:
Shirt or pullover with collar and sleeves, long dress pants or appropriate shorts. The use of metallic nail shoes is not allowed.
International rules of etiquette will prevail.
SCHEDULES AND OTHER RULES:
The departure times will be consecutive every 10 minutes for Tee 1 and Tee 10 applying the Crossover crossing system, (except for exceptional days, for maintenance and / or other reasons).
Any other schedule planning must be requested, budgeted and approved by the VGC Management.
The delivery of any type of refreshment, catering, delivery of trophies, etc. is not allowed. without permission from the Club's management.
The installation of advertising in the VGC facilities without prior authorization is prohibited.
VGC reserves the right to form quartets (foursomes) at its discretion so that the lower number games can be paired at any time of the tour. Whenever the time availability allows, the client will have the possibility to pay the full Tee Time (foursome) to guarantee the exclusivity of the game, which must be validated with the respective green fees, either by online payment, by payment in located in the Pro Shop or presenting the green fee golf ticket voucher of the corresponding hotel that includes it in your accommodation.
VGC reserves the right to expel any client who receives two or more warnings from the Marshall or any Club employee for breach of any of the rules of behavior of VGC, without any refund of previously paid services.
If wet weather is forecast and you request to change your Tee Time reservation, VGC reserves the right to apply its Modification Policy. If it rains, but the golf course is open, VGC will speak on your behalf to see if it is possible to re-schedule your departure time. Any reprogramming of Tee Time will be entirely at the discretion of management on the golf course, and can not be guaranteed. In the event that VGC can not reschedule your departure time, and the Golf Course Management is not willing to allow you to cancel in the short term, then you are expected to play as planned. There would be no refund in case you choose not to play or start playing and leave the game. He is not expected to play during thunderstorms. Cancellations and refunds on rainy days require the signing of the Golf Pro in the Green Fee Voucher confirming that it is too rainy to play. VGC decides when the golf course will be closed and when the Voucher golf tickets will be signed to grant the change of Tee Time. If the field is closed due to rain, VGC will offer to re-schedule your departure time for another day. During your round, it is considered that we have completed our contract with you. Any compensation with respect to not being able to play a total of 18 holes or 9 holes will have to be negotiated directly with the representatives of the golf course. If you have any difficulty, you should contact a golf course staff member. VGC does not realize how disappointing it is to experience the wet weather on your vacation and your work team will always do everything possible to help you in case of any inclement weather or adverse weather conditions.
The main causes that could lead to the closure of VGC facilities are the following:
• Incessant rain: when the holes are filled with water.
• Electric Storm: when thunder or lightning continues with imminent danger.
• Hurricane wind: when the ball moves on the green.
The conditions mentioned below will apply only when the direction of the field decides its closure either because of danger to the player or due to impassable game conditions:
• If they have not yet gone out to play they will be offered to change their Tee Time or play the round as a courtesy during the next visit.
• If they have abandoned the game between holes 1 and 9, they will be given a Voucher for 18 holes with a maximum validity period of 6 months.
• If you have left the game between holes 10 and 16, you will be given a 9-hole Voucher with a maximum validity period of 6 months.
• If they have left the game after the 14th hole, the game will be understood as finished.
To request a cancellation of the reserved and paid service, you will have two options:
• If you are a registered user, you can do so through the management of My Orders.
• Send the request to email@example.com from the email address registered in the reservation. In the message you must inform the code of the reservation you wish to cancel and the reason for cancellation.
The Cancellation Policies will be applied for each reservation within the order, according to the type of service reserved: Room Reservations, Golf Reservations.
• There will be no refunds for shortened stays.
• There will be no refunds for reservations that include December 24 and December 31.
• Cancellations made up to 7 days before the date of service, will be penalized with 35% of the total amount of the reservation.
• Cancellations made between 7 and 3 days before the date of service, will be penalized with 45% of the total amount of the reservation.
• Cancellations made less than 72 hours before the date of service, will be penalized with 80% of the total amount of the reservation.
• In the case of non-presentations, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be deducted.
• Cancellations made up to 43 days before the start date will be penalized with 10% of the total amount of the reservation.
• Cancellations made between 29 and 42 days before the service start date will be penalized with 15% of the total amount of the reservation.
• Cancellations made between 15 and 28 days before the start date of the service will be penalized with 20% of the total amount of the reservation.
• Cancellations made between 8 and 14 days before the start date of the service will be penalized with 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
• Cancellations made between 1 and 7 days before the service start date will be penalized with 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
• Cancellations made on the day of service start will be penalized with 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
For Tee Time + Green Fee packages, the date of the first field trip is considered as the start date of the service.
The date that VGC will confirm will be the effective date of cancellation of your reservation. Remember that if the reason for your cancellation is covered by the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to claim the charges.
VGC recommends to all its clients when contracting their travel insurance, the inclusion of a sufficient coverage of cancellations due to illness, emergencies or any other cause. VGC will not be responsible for any of the incidents cited above and will proceed to the charge of all contracted services whenever the Cancellation Policies are breached.
It is understood as "not presented" those customers who do not appear in the Pro Shop at least 15 minutes before their departure time or do not comply with the Cancellation and / or Modification Policies.
It is essential to show up at the Pro Shop in advance (15 min). Players who arrive late will lose their departure time and will not be entitled to any refund.
To request a modification of the reserved and paid service, you will have two options:
• If you are a registered user, you can do so through the management of My Orders.
• Send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address registered in the reservation. In the message you must inform the code of the reservation you wish to modify and the reason for the modification.
The Modification Policies will be applied for each reservation within the order, applicable only to the reserved service: Golf Reservations.
Modifications must be requested at least 1 week before your first field trip.
What is authorized to modify ?:
• Decrease in players.
• Increase in players, subject to field availability.
• Change of date or time of departure to the field (Tee Time), subject to availability of the field.
The decrease of players within the order will be treated as a cancellation. You must review the Cancellation Policies.
The increase of players once VGC approves it, the client will be notified to execute the payment for the difference generated from the increase of the modified order. The modification will be effective when the payment is made.
Change of date or time of departure to the field (Tee Time) once VGC approves it, if it generates an increase of the total amount of the order, the client will be notified to execute the payment for the difference generated from the increase of the modified order. The modification will be effective when the payment is made. If a decrease in the total amount of the order is generated, the corresponding refund will be made.